Here are conferences and seminars offered by different administrative justice organizations both in Canada and the United States as well as links to the continuing education pages of Canadian provincial organizations.
Canadian Bar Association Administrative Law, Labour and Employment Law Conference November 18-19, 2016 in Ottawa, ON
Evolution, Revolution, Devolution?
Administrative, labour and employment law are constantly changing, but are we headed in the right direction? Join us in Ottawa on November 18 & 19, 2016 to discuss the latest developments in these areas with experts and participants from across Canada. Now in its 17th year, this annual joint conference of the CBA National Administrative Law and Labour & Employment Law Sections is the foremost gathering to bring you up to date on issues affecting your clients and your practice, to enhance your professional skills and to network with colleagues.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- The pan-Canadian “Year-in-Review” of administrative law decisions
- “What’s New” in labour & employment law
- The pendulum swings: how changes in government affect administrative, labour and employment law
- Consistency & transparency in administrative decision making
- Pension issues in grievance arbitration and collective bargaining
- Ethical scenarios in day-to-day practice – with voting buttons!
- The popular “View from the Bench” featuring appellate court judges from across Canada
PLUS: The Fireside Chat returns with an intimate conversation with Mr. Justice Clément Gascon of the Supreme Court of Canada.
For more information on the program and to Register, please click on the link to the website.
CCAT Event Calendar
Courses and workshops